It will be good if MyPaint has similiar brush set similiar to those in Paint Tool SAI. No one created it yet, so I decided to make one. (-_O)
1. As far as I can remember, I've not finished any artwork using Paint Tool SAI. (-__-; )
2. Some brush will not work properly with larger brush size due to MyPaint brush characteristic.(?)
3. No replacement for SAI textured brush, I just replace it with some of MyPaint default brush with similiar behavior and modify it.
4. Actually, this brush package is 'lineart' brush package.
5. To give more 'stabilizer'-alike option, turn on the 'Slow position tracking'. It's on Quick Brush Editor or the Brush List Editor (Cltr+B). To enable 'Quick Brush Editor', switch to View > Toolbars > Toolbars only. 'Slow position tracking' is the second. Using Brush List Editor, 'Slow position tacking' is under 'Tracking'.
How to install:
1. Download and save zip file to your computer (don't unzip it).
2. Open MyPaint and go to Brush menu, click on 'Import brush package' or in the Brush List Editor (Cltr+B by default) right click on any brush group and click on 'Import brush package'. Select your previously downloaded zip file.
3. Accept the licence.
4. The 'NIEGE' brush group will appear in MyPaint brush group.
Tested only on MyPaint v.1.0.0 on Windows and not yet tested on another machines.
Don't expect so much at this brush package since I just spend about one hour to make all the brush and another hours to do the packages... (^_^; )
You can use it freely, just note me if you find better version with similiar theme of this brush package, so I can add link to the better version (^_O)